quinta-feira, fevereiro 09, 2006

DISCOS PE(R)DIDOS

Sr. D.J. era para pedir o "It's midnight" do Elvis Presley. Sim, eu bem sei que não é meia-noite e que o Elvis não está na moda mas Sr. D.J., um tipo que diz: "I even hate myself for loving you" merece estes instantes. Feche a porta que vem muito frio daí de fora.

Maybe it’s too late. sometimes I even hate myself for loving you
Trying to be strong then night
time comes along and I start loving you
Wanting you. where is all my selfcontrol I’m burning way down in my soul
And needing you, and wishing I could be the man, I try to
Hating me for wanting you to be with you knowing you don’t love me like you used to
But it’s midnight, ohh and I miss you

(...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

aqui há uns anos, já passava da meia-noite, esta música queria dizer muita coisa. já não me lembro o quê. esquece a moda! elvis is the quingue.

11/2/06 11:29 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home