quinta-feira, novembro 17, 2005

COISAS QUE EU NÃO COMPREENDO

[A passar na rádio, "Candy Shop" dos 50 cent e Olivia]

[50 Cent]
I take you to the candy shop / I'll let you lick the lollypop / Go
'head girl, don't you stop /Keep goin 'til you hit the spot (whoa)

[Olivia]
I'll take you to the candy shop / Boy one taste of what I got / I'll
have you spending all you got / Keep going 'til you hit the spot(whoa)

...After you work up a sweat you can play with the stick /I'm tryin to
explain baby the best way I can / I melt in your mouth girl, not in
your hands (ha ha)
Give it to me baby, nice and slow / Climb on top, ride like you in the rodeo...

(eu mereço?)

[Pergunta rectórica ao Dr. Soares]
- Sr. Dr., tenho alergia ao pó, tenho dores de garganta há mais de um mês e tive duas conjuntivites em 30 dias. Acha que terei de mostrar o boletim clínico quando for votar?